Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stolen Children

Scary Happenings
Do you like a book that is a complete chiller? Then I have the book for you. Stolen Children by: Peg Kehert. This spine tingling book is about a fourteen year old Amy gets to babysit three year old Kendra for the first time. She puts Kendra to sleep for her nap. Amy goes to their backyard and falls asleep. When she wakes up Kendra is gone. What happened? Kendra is nowhere to be found. Read this breath taking adventure of Amy and Kendra. You won’t be able to put it down!
-Malori

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a mischevious book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malori,
    I love it. I am reading the book right now. I can;t wait to find out what happens to Kendra and Amy. I really like the book so far. Your Friend,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete